Affiliate Disclosure. We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
Last Updated onReading Time: 2 minutes
Here are a list of a few of the property preservation companies that are performing property preservation work without proper contractor registration or licensing.
*Job experience would include doing lock changes, trash-outs, evictions, grass cuts,
snow removal, and other duties as assigned by work orders.
*Must have excellent communication skills, the ability to follow work order
instructions, and take required photos.
*Must be willing to travel to areas near by (no overnight travel required).
*Must be able to operate on a 30-day payment schedule
*Aspen Grove # is required. If you do not have one, we will have to do a background check
to obtain one.
We are a Regional Property Preservation company searching for professional Property Preservation Contractors in the entire state of IOWA. Must have knowledge around preservation work according to HUD guidelines. Also, we work with several different clients, so understanding those clients expectations, and exceeding those expectations is critical. Work orders will be assigned through a property preservation work order platform (PPW). Clear and detailed photos is critical when submitting work orders to Rapid Preservation. Contractors are expected to have (at minimum) the below equipment to complete the property preservation work orders.
* Lawn equipment: mower, weed eater and blower
* Generator and air compressor for winterizing (pressure test devices)
* Smartphone or device that can access internet websites and mobile apps as well as can take photos
* Truck or Trailer to haul debris
* Basic cleaning tools and supplies
* Supplies purchased by the contractor include knob locks, deadbolts, lock boxes, padlocks, hasps, building supplies, tarps, pool safety covers , etc.
Our company is currently seeking qualified lawn maintenance vendors in your area that have current experience in managing a large volume of lawn maintenance orders
Your company will be required to have the following:
1. Must pass a criminal background check
2. Must have your own equipment
3. Must have a smart phone
Below are just a few benefits about working with our company:
1. All vendors are paid weekly (net 7) through direct deposit
2. We provide a mobile application for vendors to easily submit work orders
3. Dedicated internal staff member to work with your company
4. Most vendor partners receive 25-100 work orders each week
All qualified companies interested in this opportunity should apply through our website at http://northsight.com/
You will receive a response within 24 hours of your application being submitted